Pages

Monday, July 6, 2015

Untapped

Today I got my last grade for the 1st semester of Medical School. It might seem like not such a big deal, but to me, it is huge. My school works a little differently than most: we have 2 midterm exams and then continuous evaluations that take homework, group projects and class participation into account, for each class. If we do well enough on all of those things, we don't need to take one FINAL exam of the semester, which is a monster exam with ALL the material of the ENTIRE semester for EVERY class.

I do not have to go to final exam. That makes me happy. It also makes me extremely relieved!!

However, I just saw a video that made me think: I shared a couple of months ago that even after I started med school, I was afraid I wouldn't cut it. I never doubted that this was what I was born to do... but was I good enough? Then there was a day when I realized I could do it, and I'll never forget it. But maybe there are other people out there who feel what I felt. Fear of not being good enough. Afraid to try because you don't want to fail.

Well, this video should speak straight to you. Don't be afraid. Work hard. If you want something hard enough, and you work hard enough and you don't give up, YOU CAN DO IT! Seriously! I did it. You can do it too.

Here's the video:


No comments:

Post a Comment