Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Back home

Sorry guys, I got busy and sad and then in a whirlwind I was back in Berlin for 4 days, in Paris for 14hrs, then flying home. I arrived Monday at 11am, went home, ate, showered and *went to class*!!

I am exhausted. It's Thursday evening, I got back from class a little while ago and all I want to do is sleep. But I have to study. And my mom is still here. So I'm procrastinating and writing a blog post. Mom leaves tonight.

I only had 4 days of class, but I feel like I'm so ridiculously behind already. One of the profs definitely loves the Socratic method, and is pimping us hard. I also met the 1st gunner and wow, she's annoying.

I guess I better get my act together, or this semester is going to kick my butt!!!

I'll write more about Chad later, there are still many stories to tell. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment