Pages

Friday, October 31, 2014

Tired...

Everyone who has ever traveled for long periods of time knows this: sometimes you just get tired. Traveling is great, possibly the greatest thing in the world, but it takes a lot out of you...

Usually, it takes longer than a month though... but maybe it's because I was already exhausted after Africa. 

I'm leaving Nepal tomorrow, and that makes me a little sad. I really like Nepal! But for the first time in my life, I am actually happy that it's an organized tour and for the next 7 days, I don't have to think much... (the only way to go to Tibet is with an organized tour, otherwise I would never actually book a tour, tired or not!) 

Anyway... After Tibet I have a few days in Chengdu, China, then flying to Bangkok... the familiar and happy bustle of Khao San Road, and soon thereafter, the amazing tranquility of diving. 

I'm definitely looking forward to that... :) 

I leave you with a picture of Durbar Square, Kathmandu, and its massive population of pigeons... 



No comments:

Post a Comment